Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Foreign content (e.g. illustrations) that has already been published is referenced accordingly. The rights holder of unpublished content has to consent to the publication. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text on publication-slides uses at least a 20-point font.
- All of the authors involved consent to the publication of the contribution.
- The talk is held in English and the author is reay to provide his/her manuscript for subsequent subtitling if needed.
- The talk does not last longer than 10 minutes.