Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is prepared in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format, based on the journal template file
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- If available, the Orcid profile number(s) of the author(s) is (are) provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Illustrations, images, tables and data sets are both included in the submission file and prepared as independent files to be submitted separately.
All works published open access with APD are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.