Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The research complies with all Ethics standards as described in the Ethics Section.
- The submission file is in PDF format.
- Information about all authors and co-authors, including affiliation, email address, Orcid are being provided. All co-authors must be registered as users of JEMR. The role of an author and reader is mandatory and of reviewer is recommended.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and the Templates, which are found under "Author Guidelines".
- The corresponding author confirms to arrange for the payment of APC after the article has been accepted and is ready for publication, unless the editors have agreed on a discount, the full amount of 490 USD (or alternativly 460 EUR or 480 CHF).
Open Access Policy
The Journal of Eye Movement Research (JEMR) is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access. Users are allowed to read, download, copy or use the content for any lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. The content is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0).
Under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) the following terms are met:
Copyright on any open access article published in JEMR is retained by the author or authors. Authors grant JEMR a licence to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified. No permission is required from the authors or the journal publisher to reuse or repurpose JEMR content provided the original article is properly cited. For any reuse or redistribution of a work, the licence terms under which the work was published must be made clear.
The Journal of Eye Movement Research is committed to publish only original material that has not already been published or reviewed elsewhere. Any manuscript that raises concerns about plagiarism will be checked and cases of plagiarism will be sanctioned.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.