Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The research complies with all Ethics standards as described in the Ethics Section.
- The submission file is in PDF format.
- Information about all authors and co-authors, including affiliation, email address, Orcid are being provided. All co-authors must be registered as users of JEMR. The role of an author and reader is mandatory and of reviewer is recommended.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and the Templates, which are found under "Author Guidelines".
- The corresponding author confirms to arrange for the payment of APC after the article has been accepted and is ready for publication, unless the editors have agreed on a discount, the full amount of 490 USD (or alternativly 460 EUR or 480 CHF).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.