Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Eye Movement Research?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The research complies with all Ethics standards as described in the Ethics Section.
- The submission file is in PDF format.
- Information about all authors and co-authors, including affiliation, email address, Orcid are being provided.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and the Templates, which are found under "Author Guidelines".
The Journal of Eye Movement Research (JEMR) applies the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY) to any article and data published. This licence facilitates the free, immediate access to, and unrestricted use of, original work of all types.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence the following terms are met:
- Copyright on any open access article published in JEMR is retained by the author or authors.
- Authors grant JEMR a licence to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified. No permission is required from the authors or the journal publisher to reuse or repurpose JEMR content provided the original article is properly cited. For any reuse or redistribution of a work, the licence terms under which the work was published must be made clear.
In submitting a work to JEMR the author certifies that:
- The authors is authorised by the co-authors to enter into these agreements.
- The article is original and has not yet been published elsewhere.
- The article as well as images, tables and figures used do not infringe on any existing copyright or any third party rights. If previously copyrighted work or proprietary data is used, written permission from the copyright holder must be supplied.
- If not stated otherwise, figures, tables, images, and data are published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence (CC BY).
- If any relevant accompanying data is submitted to repositories with stated licencing policies, the policies should not be more restrictive than CC BY.
Example citationBirmingham, E., Bischof, W. F., & Kingstone, A. (2007). Why do we look at people's eyes? Journal of Eye Movement Research, 1(1):1, 1-6. doi: 10.16910/jemr.1.1.1
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.